At Our Lady of the Angels, parents are respected as the primary educators of their children, and their involvement as members of the school community is valued.
Opportunities for parents/carers to participate in their child’s school life exist on various levels. Some examples of these are:
- Literacy and menu board activities
- Attending and participating in liturgies and school Masses
- Friday afternoon assemblies
- Grade Parent Liaison
At Our Lady of the Angels we welcome parent volunteers.
OLA Parents and Friends Association (P&F)
OLA Parents and Friends Association (P&F) operates in accordance with the Parents & Friends constitution. For 2019-2020, the committee members are:
- President: Alison Streater
- Vice President: Marion Vickers
- Secretary:Kara Gergly-Hollai
- Treasurer: Anna Farrugia
- PRC Representative:
- General Committee: