At Our Lady of the Angels, parents are respected as the primary educators of their children, and their involvement as members of the school community is valued.
Opportunities for parents/carers to participate in their child’s school life exist on various levels. Some examples of these are:
- Literacy and menu board activities
- Attending and participating in liturgies and school Masses
- Friday afternoon assemblies
- Grade Parent Liaison
At Our Lady of the Angels we welcome parent volunteers.
It is important to note that volunteer workers in schools are required to undergo child protection training. Visit the Parramatta Catholic Education Office website 'Building Child Safe Communities' for more information.
OLA Parents and Friends Association (P&F)
OLA Parents and Friends Association (P&F) operates in accordance with the Parents & Friends constitution. For 2016-2017, the committee members are:
- President: Annemarie Bond
- Vice President: Kellie Owen
- Secretary: Lee-Ann Wallis
- Treasurer: Melissa Strong
- Events Team: Kelly Cleary and Monique Falzon
- Second Hand Uniform Shop: Elicia Pace, Maria Muscat and Joanna Gladwell
- Catering: Ela Hudson, Nicole Brown, Kylie Ross and Kylie Terzo
We thank all parents who contribute to our school in any way. As parents, you are busy people and your commitment to doing the extra that you do, is sincerely appreciated.
The minutes of general meetings are found below: