We encourage our students to learn more than just the fundamentals, engaging them in a wide array of co-curricular activities.
Extracurricular activities provide opportunities for students to develop their leadership and organisation skills as well as their self-confidence, enabling students to make valuable contributions to our school and the local community in many ways.
An Our Lady of the Angels education allows students to discover their own talents and provides opportunities to fully explore these. These experiences include:
- student-directed learning
- Italian Language and Culture
- a wide range of sporting activities
- ‘fun days’ as part of the school’s outreach program
- whole-school excursions
- opportunities for student leadership
- school band